Southern Ocean Adventure 2019
Kosatka MP is proud to announce its Performance Voyage around Cape Horn, 2019
Departing Auckland, New Zealand February arriving Ushuaia, Argentina in late February.
Departing Auckland in the first week of Feb 2019 were we pass such delights as Point Nemo( the most isolated spot on earth) and Cape Horn, Chile on our way to Ushuaia , Argentina…..
Have you ever dreamed of being in the Southern Ocean aboard a Volvo 70 or so close to the ISS before and so far from, well , EVERYWHERE….
Every sailor worth his salt dreams of seeing Cape Horn , this is a rare opportunity to experience such an epic voyage on a Volvo 70.
Will it be tough, extremely!!!! Will it be rewarding , most definitely. Make no mistake this voyage will be push all to their limits.
This is not for the faint of heart…serious dreamers and adventurers required.
Get in contact for details.
Training & Adventure Schedule
- Training – 1st to 6th of February 2019
- Adventure Commences – 8th February onwards
- Estimated arrival Ushuaia - Late Feb to Early March
Southern Ocean Performance Package Includes
- Pre-voyage training
- Exclusive Southern Ocean Apparel and Gear bag.
- Experienced Master & Core Crew.
- All refreshments and meals during training/voyage.
- The experience of a lifetime.