Want a day experience to enjoy the thrill of sailing Volvo 70 Monster Project? We offer a skilled, flexible service and can tailor a sailing day trip to your requirements.
Whether you are an experienced sailor or a complete novice, Monster Project welcomes all abilities on board. We offer training throughout the day so you can partake in on board activities. This means joining in with roles such as helming, grinding and trimming. We aim to make the day enjoyable and fun and hope to leave you wanting to come back for more!
A day charter is a wonderful way to experience Volvo 70 sailing without going too far from shore. It would be a great present for any sailor or a fun way to introduce the whole family to a Formula 1 race boat! Day experiences are also an excellent opportunity for team building activities for any group. The experience of working together to sail Monster Project while enjoying the sights of the area will make it a unforgettable day.
Suggested day charters
A suggested day charter from Barbados, Antigua or St. Maarten may include:
- A sail around the island
- Sailing up the coast with a lunch stop at a beach side restauraunt.
A suggested day charter from Newport, RI may include:
- A sail east to pass Sacheust Nature reserve,
- A sail west to pass Beavertail Park or
- A sail to Block Island for lunch.
A suggested day charter from Ocean Village on Monster Project may include:
- A sail around the Isle of Wight,
- Sailing in the east Solent with a lunch stop at Gun Wharf Quays, Portsmouth or
- Sailing in the west Solent with lunch stop at Yarmouth.
A suggested day charter from the Hamble may include:
- A sail in the Solent with lunch stop in Cowes, Lymington or Yarmouth.